Sunday, April 22, 2012

Picture of the Week - My Dogs

My assignment from class last week was to capture a decisive moment in an action photo.  I quickly learned that capturing anything in motion is no easy task.  It takes a great deal of patience, and I had to take a lot of pictures in order to get a good one.  But, it was pretty rewarding once I got the picture I was looking for, and I was proud of myself when I would finally get a good one! 

This week, my photo of the week is actually going to be photos of the week because I couldn't decide between 2 of the pictures.  Both of them are action shots taken of my dogs playing with each other. 

Here they are....

Oakley (with toy) and Thor taking advantage of cooling down in
 the ocean, while taking a break from hiking on St. John





Thor (foreground) getting ready to catch the ball in our front
yard while Oakley realizes that Thor has him beat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment